Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm BACK!!!

It has been a very long time since I last posted. And my how things have changes. I started this blog way back when to share with others the way I was able to save and earn $$ for my family. In January, lots of things happened that changed my life and needless to say I was a bit preoccuppied. When I was ready to start blogging again in February, my computer got a virus and crashed, taking with it all my files including all my login, user names, and passwords with it. A friend reminded me of an email address I used to use the other day, so I logged in and there was all of my information saved in old emails just sitting out on the web. So, I am finally able to log back into my blog. I have taken the safety measure this time of actually producing hard copies so next time one of my friends send me a virus I will only be down a few days.

No comments: