Saturday, October 25, 2008

How To Find Cheap / Free Make-Up

I am get some of the stranges looks from people when I tell them that I don't pay for my make-up. Well, it is true. While I used to pay some outrageous prices for makeup, I now know that if I wait for a sale or clearance I can find it for free or for pennies on the dollar. It is when I find it at these prices that I stock up so I don't have to pay $10-$18 for a foundation when I run out.

CVS is by far my favorite place to buy make up.
They often run B1G1 sales, for items that I have B1G1 coupons for, making both free!
Additionally, they often have items marked down on clearance for up to 90% off, add a coupon to that price and you could actually make money on the deal.

I only pay for makeup when I am completely out. And I can honestly say that since I have gotten serious about couponing, and becoming more frugal, I haven't had to purchase any.

1 comment:

The Keevy Family said...

There is a discount store near where I live in Issaquah, WA that has closeouts from grocery stores. They have a lot of organic food, diapers, cleaning supplies, etc... I went yesterday and found a whole slew of covergirl makeup that was 2/$1!! It's called Champion Grocery Outlet. The owners would probably be more than happy to ship products, they do it a lot. Championfoods.googlepages.com