Saturday, October 11, 2008

More Freebies

I am often asked what I do with all of the freebies I get. Well, it kinda depends on the freebies. Sometimes I share them with friends and family, sometimes I use them, sometimes I put them into giftbaskets, and sometimes I just donate them. It really depends on what it is.

Here are some of the current freebies available:

free Snuggle® Fabric Softener Bundle
Free In Our Town Duffel Bag
Free Subscription to TV Guide
Click here and receive 8 Holiday Recipe Cards from Real Butter. Yum!
Click here to receive a free sample of J Lo Live Platinum Perfume.
Click here to receive a free sample of Always Infinity.
Free $10 coupon booklet: Plus tasty time saving recipes.Free shampoo:
Get a free sample bottle of shampoo called Crème of Nature.
Free razor: Get a free Schick Quattro razor for men from schicksamples.com.
Free pet food: Get a free sample bag of Life's Abundance pet food
Home Depot - Free workshop and $10 off coupon

Thanks to the Confessions of A Coupon Junkie for these!

No comments: