What would would do with an extra $75 to spend at CVS. I know what I would do. I would buy a few Xmas gifts.
Well, let me tell you how to get your $75!
This week at CVS the Accucheck monitors are on sale for $19.99 and you get 10 ECB. Well, with any luck at all, your store will be completely out. If so it is definitely your lucky day.
Ask for 5 rain checks. It has been my experience that they will write the rain check for $9.99 ($19.99 less $10 ECB).
Then hang on to them.Thanks to Yeca’s post, there are New diabetes booklet's arriving, the diabetes book has this monitor giving 25 ECB (limit 5) from 10/25 -11/22.So Pay $10 get back $25 for a profit of $15 a monitor, limit 5. That’s $75!!!
- Kohl's Coupon
- Hot Victoria's Secret Deal!
- City Market
- Albertson's Deals
- Kroger Deals Of the Week
- GiveAways, GiveAways, and More GiveAways
- Free Haydee Chocolate Samples
- How To Find Cheap / Free Make-Up
- I have finally made it to the grocery store this ...
- Kellogg's Coupons
- Great Deals At Walgreens
- Tuesday Night Shopping!
- Johnson's Baby Oil Money Maker
- Making Money With CashCrate
- Making Money At CVS!! $75
- Newbie Walgreens Deal
- Walgreens Sale Starting Tomorrow
- More Freebies
- Pillsbury Flaky Chocolate Twists
- Store Policies
- Meal Planning
- Free Chocolate
- More Free Toothpaste
- Free Cleaning Supplies at Walgreens
- Making Money at Krogers
- Don't Call Me, I'll Call You
- Warriors in Pink Sweepstakes
- The Albertson's Mega Sale is OVER :(
- Sesame Street GiveAway
- Organizing Your Shopping Trips
- It's in the Mail!
- ▼ October (32)