Friday, September 19, 2008

My Garage Sale Finds

Garage Saling is a great way for me to keep my kiddos in really nice name brand clothing for very little money. So I am always on the look out for a good garage sale.

This mornng I stopped at two garage sales on the way back from dropping the kids off for school and spent a total of $20.25.

This is what I came home with:
(1) Baby Doll EUC
(1) Baby Doll carrier EUC
(2) large purple throw pillows for Hannah's room EUC
(3) Mossimo Hoodies EUC
(1) Arizona Jeans NWT
(3) Pair of Chruch Shoes for Hannah GUC
(3) Pair shorts Abercrombie/ Old Navy/ Justice EUC
(1) Pair of Dance Pants EUC
(1) 2pc Justice Outfit for Bailey EUC
(2) pr of PJS GUC
(1) Old Navy Sweater EUC
(1) High School Musical Coat EUC
(1) long sleeve HSM shirt EUC
(1) Justice Tank Top EUC
(1) Baby Gate GUC

A total of 23 items, all name brand and in very good condition. The baby gate alone was over $65 at Babies R Us last weekend, I am so glad I waited to make that purchase now.

No comments: