Thursday, September 25, 2008

My New Coach Handbag!


Well, I did say that I didn't want to give up my lifestyle.



I was so excited to get the mail today. My Coach bag came. My obsession with the particular handbag started back just before Mother's Day. I had been wanting a Carly, so my husband took me to the Coach store to pick out a purse. The one I picked out was $378, but after she rang it up is was over $400. I just couldn't bring myself to pay that for a purse. I really liked it and really wanted it, but decided on the spot I just needed more time to think over this purchase.

So I came home and thought about it and decided that I could find a better deal on a purse I liked as much or this purse in the future. Coach does not do sales or clearance, but they do have coupons once you start buying from them.

I checked Ebay about once a week for this purse, if it got over $200 I would start looking again. Well, at the first of the week, I found my deal. A BNWT Carly Optic Coach purse (the same one I have been wanting) for $129 plus $5.80 shipping. I only spent $134.80 to have this brand new purse shipped to my home!!!! Now I can afford the wallet too!!!!

The moral of my little story is there is always a deal out there if you are willing to look for it and wait on it. Afterall, I just saved over $265!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deane, I really need for you to get back to me today or else I will have to give your prizes to the next person on the list!

http://4mypersonalreview.blogspot.com/2008/09/giveaway-winners.html