Sunday, September 21, 2008

Where Do You Get your Qs??

I am constantly asked how I have so many of the same coupons. Well, I buy at least 10 papers every Sunday to get me started. Additionally, I find them:
  • On Ebay
  • Trade For Them
  • Coupon Clipping Sites
  • Wine Tags
  • Peelies
  • Blinkies
  • Displays
  • Tearpads
  • I email companies
  • Friends save them for me

And those are just the ways I can think of off the top of my head.

A good rule of thumb is to buy 1 paper for every member of your family. I buy more but I also provide for more than just my immediate family.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Great Ideas!

I just wanted to let you know that you have won both the Grand Prize in my Pillsbury Savorings giveaway and One of the envelopes of over 150 coupons in my Coupon Fairy giveaway. http://4mypersonalreview.blogspot.com/2008/09/giveaway-winners.html

Contact me soon with your mailing address. ~ Sheila of My Personal Reviews