Monday, November 24, 2008

Black Friday Shopping!

I have to say that I shop Black Friday every year and am very surprised at the number of people who feel it is not worth the trouble. There are several reasons I shop Black Friday.
1. The Prices - have literately saved thousands
2. The kids are still asleep and aren't whinning to go with you - mine are often still asleep when I get home so it makes it easier to get things put up without them spying them.
3. I get the bulk of my shopping sone within a few hours.

I was going to write some tips to share with you but Thrifty Mama just posted hers and well, why reinvent the wheel? Check out her tips here!
I would add that a lot of retailers will also have their sales available online so read those flyiers carefully, it could save you a lot of stops since most of the sales go into effect at midnight on Thanksgiving.
When shopping online, shop through ebates. Not only do they give you $5 for signing up, they yu also get a % of all of your purchases.
Check for online coupons and codes. Many will have a free shipping online code available. So take the time to look for them. RetailMeNot.com is a great place to find them, I also run a general search before making a purchase.

Now I am also being asked how I know what is going on sale. Here are some of the awesome sites I am using to find the Black Friday Deal.

Wal-Mart Black Friday Ad Here

Hot Coupon World has always been my most reliable source! So far they have tons of ads up and I'm sure more will be added daily as they become available.

No comments:

Blog Archive