I have to say that I shop Black Friday every year and am very surprised at the number of people who feel it is not worth the trouble. There are several reasons I shop Black Friday.
1. The Prices - have literately saved thousands
2. The kids are still asleep and aren't whinning to go with you - mine are often still asleep when I get home so it makes it easier to get things put up without them spying them.
3. I get the bulk of my shopping sone within a few hours.
I was going to write some tips to share with you but Thrifty Mama just posted hers and well, why reinvent the wheel? Check out her tips here!
I would add that a lot of retailers will also have their sales available online so read those flyiers carefully, it could save you a lot of stops since most of the sales go into effect at midnight on Thanksgiving.
When shopping online, shop through ebates. Not only do they give you $5 for signing up, they yu also get a % of all of your purchases.
Check for online coupons and codes. Many will have a free shipping online code available. So take the time to look for them. RetailMeNot.com is a great place to find them, I also run a general search before making a purchase.
Now I am also being asked how I know what is going on sale. Here are some of the awesome sites I am using to find the Black Friday Deal.
Wal-Mart Black Friday Ad Here
Hot Coupon World has always been my most reliable source! So far they have tons of ads up and I'm sure more will be added daily as they become available.
- I Win AGAIN!
- My First GiveAway!
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- Black Friday was a Bust
- Limited Too B1G1F plus 30% and $5 shipping
- Give Me GiveAways! 11/25
- What a Wonderful Day to Start The Day!
- A Few Great GiveAways Worth Mentioning!
- Black Friday Shopping!
- Don't Forget Those Budgets
- Give Me My Money Back
- Free Olay Ribbons Body Wash
- You Get What You Pay For
- Only 1 insert this Weekend
- Coupon Party Today!
- 100 Posts
- Betty Crocker Coupon Book
- Yoplait Kids Yogurt Coupons
- Albertson's Shopping Trip 11/17
- A Quick Trip to Target
- Kroger Shopping Trip
- Before Shopping at Kroger
- Free Pillsbury Coupon Booklet
- Kroger Sneak Peek 11/19 - 11/25
- Free Ensure Shake Coupon
- Free RedBox Movie Rental
- Coupon Party This Thursday!
- Swagbucks GiftCards
- My Thrifty Christmas Ornament
- Walgreens $5 off $20 Today and Tomorrow Only
- CVS Sneek Peek!!
- My Albertson's Haul 11/13
- Mail Call!
- Albertson's Deals 11/11-11/18
- Clearace Alert - Albertson's DFW Area
- Making Turkey and Dressing?
- CVS Black Friday Sale
- Giveaways Galore at ClassyMommy
- Lots of Free Samples at WalMart
- I Know I'm Neglecting You
- Oh my Goodness, Oh My Goodness!!
- My Christmas Budget
- A Healthy Giveaway!
- Ebates Special Holiday Promotions!
- I'm Holding A Couponing PARTY!!!
- Free Santa Letters
- Free Home & Holiday Gift Pack
- Today's Freebies
- Kroger Mega Sale Sneek Peak
- A Quick Kroger and Albertson's Shopping Trip
- My Walgreen Deals This Week!
- I Won The Build A Bear $25 Gift Certificate Giveaw...
- I Won the KatyDid and Kid Giveaway!
- FREE Imitation Leather Throw Deal!
- Swagbucks Search Engine
- One of my Favorite Sites
- ▼ November (56)