Monday, November 17, 2008

Coupon Party This Thursday!

I have a very busy week ahead of me! I am hosting my first every coupon party on Thursday night and well I still have a lot to get together. I am planning a few games with prizes along with a few door prizes to keep things interesting. I am very excited about sharing the information with so many of you that are truly showing an interest in saving money and cutting your grocry bill back.

So just FYI, between preparing for this party and Wednesday being booked solid with dentist, helping friends out, and church the my postings mught be few and far between.

I also want to mention my dear friend Dana! Those of you who know me personally more than likely know Dana as well. Dana is the friend that convinced me to "teach a class". She has literatelly been my guneia pig and my support. She is already scoring some awesome deals, so hopefully after the party you will all also be able to achieve her success.

Thanks Dana, I really do appreciate you!

The Couponing Party is:
Thursday Nov 20th
at 6:00 pm
at my home

Let me know if you need directions! I look forward to seeing you all here!


No comments:

Blog Archive