Saturday, November 1, 2008

Swagbucks Search Engine


Swagbucks is a search engine that allows you to earn points doing things that you do everyday anyway. You can earn points by searching the internet through their site and my shopping.
While I don't shop through their site, because I get a better rebate at Ebates, I do use their search engine.
What I like about their search engine is that I didn't have to download their toolbar, I just saved Swagbucks in my favorites and go to their site before I start my searching.
I have been using this site for about a week or week and a half and I am already ready to cash in on my $5 Amazon gift card.
Next I will start getting the $5 Starbuck giftcards for teacher gifts and stocking stuffers.
If you don't search as much as I do, and I am always on the internet researching something for school or looking for a great deal, then it might take a little longer for you to get your prizes.
Swagbucks is absolutely free to use, so why not get little gifts for doing what you already do.

No comments:

Blog Archive