Saturday, November 1, 2008

One of my Favorite Sites

I have to say that I just love Crystal's site The Thrifty Mama.
I found Crystal on Hot Coupon World where she had mentioned her blog in a post she did. I just couldn't resist and PMed her and asked for her blog address. I think was one of the smartest things I have done on My Frugal Journey.
Crystal not only post the hottest deals (in fact she just posted a diaper deal this week that you really should check out here), but Crystal is a Christian women that doesn't post about taking advantage of the system or doing things that aren't legit. From one Christian woman to another that was what really got me to reading her blog.
She features Festival of Frees on Monday, Tuesday Testimonies which are very uplifting, Link your Giveaways on Wednesday (this is a great place to find giveaways), and Wednesday Websites (she features different blogs and tells us what she likes about them, I have found this a greta way to find other blogs that I probably won't have been able to locate on my own). And all of that is in addition to her weekly CVS and Walgreens deals.
Just a note about Crystal, she loves organic groceries and often post about great ways to find organic deals, for those of you that also love organic deals her site is definitely worth checking out.

Blog Archive