Saturday, December 13, 2008

Are You Ready To Advertise?

Blog advertising is all the rage right now and rightly so! There are hundreds of thousands of blogs that everyday people visit everyday. While people used to sit and browse through magazines, they are now sitting in front of a computer looking at blogs that interest them. This is why blog advertising has become so hot, after all, where would a companies advertising dollars be better spent, in a magazine sitting in a doctor’s office collecting dust, or on a blog that has the potential of being seen repeatedly by people that are already interested in the niche of the product or service the company has to offer? As a blogger, I am constantly offering reviews of products that I think my readers will enjoy or that I personally love and just need to tell someone about, who knew that advertisers would actually pay me to do this. Bloggers, like me, are literally leaving thousands of advertising dollars on the table until now.

If you have a blog and have readers, blog advertising is a great way to generate some extra income and possible earn a living. You are already writing about services and products you love and think your readers will enjoy you might as well get paid for it. Right? Right! There are several great companies out there that make this super easy for you.

Paying Post is one of my favorites. They have just launched the second version of their web-site. The new site was designed for easier navigation and faster loading, so even if you aren’t seasoned this site is very easy to use and understand. This company is still relatively new so there is plenty of time to get in on the ground floor and a great place to get started in the world of blog advertising. They offer opportunities ranging from $5 - $35 and with a low $50 payout it doesn’t take forever to receive a payment. Another feature that I like is that they offer things that I haven’t seen before. Like; they offer a $25 bonus to best post per period. What a great incentive to put your best foot forward. Within 24 hours of signing up I had an opportunity available to me. And, in addition to all of that, they have a blog packed full or resources and information to help you. Oh, and did I mention that they offer an affiliate program? Every time I think I have Paying Post all figured out I find a new little gem that they offer.

So, if you are looking to get into the world of blog advertising, Paying Post is a wonderful company to work with. Signing up is very easy and I heard back from them within 24 hours with my approval. Like I said they are an amazing company, so take a few minutes and go sign up today and start making so extra money!

1 comment:

The Keevy Family said...

Thanks! I went and signed up!

Jane
Alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com