Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A New Look!

I have been busy working on the look and design of my site. I have added some exciting buttons that should benefit many of you.
On the right tool bar you will find links to sites to request free sample and coupons. I recommend making an email account just for these purposes because you might get spam mail, but you will get some greta coupons and samples to try.
On down towards the middle of my blog onthe left you can sign up for free purell hand sanitizer.
And the on the left there are several links to surveys sites that I am using to make some extra money online. Again, I suggest making an email account just for surveys, that way they all go to one place and when you have time to work on them, you just open that email account and check to see which surveys you want to participate in.

No comments: