Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My New Free Knives!


Last night while shopping at Sam's with my hubby, an announcement comes on over the intercom about a display giving away free knives. While my hubby generally would not evey think twice, he could tell I wanted to check it out. So we quickly grabbed the things we had come after and a few others and then headed to the display. The guy doing the demo was trying to sell me a wonder knif that will never have to be sharpened again ect. ect. I listened to his 2 1/2 minute spill (yes, this guy was quick) and then got my two free knives and left.

Do I feel bad about getting the two free knives and not purchasing the other one? Not at all, I listened open mindedly to his spill, and he had the opportunity to convince me his product was worth the price, but in the end, I just couldn't justify spending $40 on a knife I didn't need, even if he was throwing in an addditional $200 worth of product.

No comments: