Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve Everyone

So, are you making your resolutions yet?
Honestly, I have so many pots on the fire right now that I haven't really had time to sit down and think about them. But here are some of the one that I do have:
1. Get into Hill College and complete most of my basics so I can get into nursing school. I have been so frustrated with this school I could scream, I applied and had my transcripts sent the week of Thanksgiving and they still haven't updated them in their system so I still can't register for classes. They are closed this week, so I will be on the phone first thing Monday morning trying to get this resolved.
2. I want to make $100 a month online to add to my special savings account.
3. I want to be a better mother, wife, and friend. This year has been so great. We are back in church, I've had three of my children get saved, my relationship with my husband is stronger than ever, and I have made some wonderful friends this year.
4. I want to grow my blog.

These are the top of my list, but probably not in that order. What are your new year's resolutions? Post them here and I will help to keep you accountable. Please help to keep me accountable.

No comments: