Saturday, December 13, 2008

Well, Things Have Been A Little Crazy!

Ok, so things have been a little crazy around here! I know, I know, where are all of the grocery deals and the cvs and walgreens deals. I promise those are coming back. I have just been super busy trying to get myself set up for the new year.

I hope to have some really great things to bring you in the way of earning online, in addition to creative ways to save.

I hope to share posting a week update on my progress, how much I have saved, how much I have earned, what I have one, and what I have done tohelp my families finiances in the future.

But I what to know what you what to see. So please leave a comment and tell me what you really what me to post. Do you want to see frugal meals, or maybe survey sites that I participate in? Do you want to see how I budget my finances or what my coupon binder looks like. Please let me know and I will work on sharing that information with you!

No comments: