Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I need ORDER!

With the new year upon us, I am really starting to take a look at my blog and I think it needs a bit more consistancy. So, through out this month, I wil be working on different features I want to offer to my readers. I thought I would make a set schedule of a few things that I want to share weekly and then continue to post great deals and ideas as I come across them.

So far this is kinda what I have in mind:
  • Money Making Mondays: I will post about something I do that earns my family a little extra income or feature a site with money making ideas
  • Grocery Deals - The highlights of the grocery sales
  • Giveaway Roundup
  • Freebies
  • Saving and Budgeting ideas
I am also hoping to start doing a few reviews to share with you.
I think these changes will benefit us all. I will have a routine, in addition to my regular post that I should be able to keep up with, and you will know when you can visit to find the information that you are looking for.

No comments: